How can I have Honeywell Thermostat replaced?


Q: I have accidentally damaged the Honeywell control panel responsible for controlling the heating system within my apartment. How can I have it replaced?


A: The developers advise us that a new Honeywell controller can be purchased from Honeywell directly by contacting them on 01344 656172. It is important, however, to ensure the correct model number is provided to them. As per the handover documentation the model number is CM707 but we strongly advise to double check this with the user guide supplied to your property. Should you require assistance with arranging a new controller or/and installation we suggest to contact Chelmsford Electrical on 01245 295400 who installed all controllers throughout Lanterns Court development.